I love Bananas
Last Picture Grandma!
Sitting and spinning all by myself
Splish Splash
I like popsicles with Hayden
Bye Mommy and Daddy, have a good time I am with Grandma for the night!
Grandma said to put my feet up for her to push me
I like my house and play in it with Grandma
Well, June's journey ended very well with a trip to Renton for a dental appointment (two to go and DONE), a visit with the Irvins, babysitting Amya quite a bit and not minding it at all, coming home to my garden and some local life on the Res. Oh, and having to have a new water pump installed at our well. Bad timing and one more huge expense. Oh well. Getting ready to clean and have company as in my first cousin Laurance and his wife Andy. They are also ex-South Africans who now live in Calgary and have not been to visit us in the States yet!! We have been to Calgary two or three times since they have lived there so we are really excited to have them and to spend July 4th with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment